Study Guide and Consensus Questions
Timeline for Local Leagues Study of Oklahoma Fiscal Policy
1. Local Leagues will have from September 2016 to February 15, 2017 to complete consensus meetings. Leagues can hold one, two or three meetings to complete this process and to engage as many members as possible in the process.
2. Each local League will complete consensus meetings by late January, and submit their online consensus report by February 15, 2017.
3. The LWVOK Program Committee will compile responses and by the end of February 2017 and make a report to the state board at its March meeting.
4. The revised position will be available for distribution in advance of the 2017 statewide convention
Download Tips for Consensus Meetings
Tips for Consensus Meetings
The study materials may be downloaded as one document or as separate sections.
The Study Guide and Consensus Questions are available as pdf files. If you do not have Adobe Reader to open the files, click the icon below to download
Download Study Guide as one document
Fiscal Policy Study Guide (compiled into one document)
Download Study Guide Sections
1. Foreword and Introduction
2. Constitutional Framework
3. Oklahoma Taxes and Revenue
4. Oklahoma State Spending and the Budget Process
5. Long Term Planning and the Budget Process
Download Fiscal Policy Re-Study Consensus Questions
Fiscal Policy Re-Study Consensus Questions
Download Fiscal Policy Consensus Response Form
Online Response Forms may be found here